A mild treatment peeling gel that cleanses old keratin and skin-waste while moisturizing the skin.
It controls keratin gently with papain and bromelain while the aloe vera leaf calms the sensitive skin comfortably and makes it smooth and fresh.
Effective keratin exfoliation
- It contains papain and bromelain - excellent proteolytic enzyme components that exfoliate theskin effectively and help to smooth keratin care.
Skin soothing effect
- Components of the aloe vera leaf soothe sensitive skin comfortably to make smooth, youthful skin.
Hypoallergenic peeling gel
- A gel-type product that can soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- It contains natural extracts even after keratin management, so it gives you plenty of moisturizing care for your skin.
Main ingredients and efficacy
[Cacao seed extract]
The polyphenol in cacao seeds is an antioxidant that converts oxygen free radicals (harmful oxygen) in our body into harmless substances.
[Papain and Bromelain]
It contains papain and bromelain, which are excellent proteolytic enzyme components that exfoliate the skin effectively, helping smooth keratin care.
[Aloe vera leaf]
Components of the aloe vera leaf soothe sensitive skin comfortably, making smooth, youthful skin.
How to use :
- Remove moisture after washing-up, then pump it once or twice.
- Spread it evenly throughout your face except for your eyes and lips.
- Use your finger to massage a lather onto your face with a gentle, circular motion for approximately 30 seconds, then the old keratin is removed from the skin.
- Rinse all of the waste with lukewarm water.